Every couple who are trying to conceive focused on their diet and medications to achieve their goal.
However, aside from diet and medication, yoga can also help you increase fertility with the right yoga positions. We are listing here the top yoga poses to increase fertility. Make sure you consult your doctor first before doing yoga. When you are ready to do yoga, make sure to empty your stomach or practice yoga at least two hours before or after eating. There are various yoga poses that can help increase fertility and what we are sharing here are easy to do that even newbie can do with no problem at all.
Lotus Pose Meditation – this fertility increasing yoga pose will help you increase your focus. It also helps releases stress and is often used for yoga meditation techniques. Doing this yoga position is easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Sit down on the floor on a cross sitting position with your left shin over the right shin.
2. Have your fingertips place on the floor close to your hips then use your fingers and stretch your back upwards.
3. Now place your hands above your knees palms facing up to the ceiling.
4. Close your eyes to concentrate.
5. Have your shoulders and jaw relaxed.
6. Think of relaxing all your body muscles.
7. Be attentive enough to your feelings and thoughts as they get through of your conscious mind and body.
8. As you breathe, pay close attention to your breathing rhythm and make use of your breathing to help you release stress and make yourself feel relaxed.
9. Come to think of a seed of a lovely flower planted on the ground. Take time to visualize it growth from the seed going out to the soil until it became a lovely little plant. After that, visualize the flowers starting to bloom until they become beautiful and lovely full bloom flowers. Notice the beauty of its petals then describe it in details. Keep your focus on that thinking.
10. Sit quietly for a while or for as long as you can take.
11. Once you feel like you are done with this fertility increasing yoga position, take a deep breath to end. Open your eyes shake your toes and fingers and smile.
Legs up the wall pose – doing this yoga fertility pose will help you release the stress locked in the lower part of your back and is highly effective if done after making love because it will help the men’s sperm cells penetrate to the female’s reproductive organs. Doing this pose is extremely easy.
1. Rest your legs against the wall. While doing it, make sure you have place some folded towel or any other soft item to prevent your lower back from getting hurt.
2. Make it to the point that your tailbone is tilted toward the ceiling for your pubic to point upward.
3. Make sure that your arms, shoulders, and head are rested on the floor.
4. The moment you attaint he right position, have your legs relaxed by simply bending it so that your abdominal and pelvic bones can relax completely.
5. Now breathe with your abdominal muscles slowly.
6. If you want to, stay on this position longer but at least 20 minutes is fine.
7. Avoid doing this pose if you have your monthly period.
Support Bridge Pose – this another yoga pose for fertility is an energy stimulating one. It can increase blood supply to a woman’s pelvic organ particularly the uterus and the ovary. Just like majority of the yoga poses, avoid practicing this pose with your monthly period ongoing.
1. Sit down and slowly roll down until you have your back lying.
2. Once you are lying on the floor, slowly bend your knees making sure that your feet and facing flat on the floor. Start with any of your knees followed by the other.
3. Keep your face facing up to the ceiling.
4. Keep both your arms on your side relaxed with your palms facing downward.
5. Keep your tailbone tilted and avoid straining your back, so be conscious enough.
6. Then move your feet going to your buttocks.
7. Now push your buttocks off the floor slowly to form the bridge pose.
8. Keep your hands behind your back, have a pillow, or blanket under your tailbone for support.
9. While on the bridge position, start breathing very gently with your belly.
10. Hold on to this position for as long as you feel comfortable with or at least for three to five breaths.
11. To end the pose, simply bring your hips down to the floor, roll to one side very carefully and with the help of your hands, come back to a sitting position where you started.
Hero Pose – this very simple to do yoga pose for fertility will enhance the energy of your lower body. In addition, it will keep your mind has the power and stay in focus and every will increase focus and concentration. This pose will help you release any fears you have the keeps you blocked mentally that eventually prevents you from getting pregnant.
1. Sit down on your knees
2. Lift your buttocks a little, so your feet can be moved apart with ease. Keep your knees together though and your feet on the either side of your buttocks.
3. Place your palms on your lap.
4. Now stretch up your torso and look straight.
5. Breathe slowly and continue doing this while staying on the position as long as you feel like doing.
Cobra Pose – there can be various yoga poses that helps bring energy and vitality to your reproductive organ. However, the Cobra Pose is one of the most effective poses that help increase blood flow to a woman’s uterus and ovaries.
1. Lie down on the floor with your face down and your feet together and toes pointing outwards.
2. Now place your hands flat down the floor near your body and beside your rib cage.
3. Take a deep breath and as you inhale, push your hands against the floor, lift your head and chest then tilt your head backwards.
4. While in this position, feel your chest moving forward and upward. This is good for your lowers back and you can stay on this position as long as you can.
5. If you want to end the position, simply exhale and move your head downward until your forehead is nearly touching the floor.
6. If you think you already had enough, just lift yourself up and get back to sitting position and back to kneeling position.
Wide Angle Pose – this yoga pose for fertility is effective in increasing positive energy and relaxation. It can also help open the pelvis.
1. Sit on the ground with leg apart but not too wide that will make you feel uncomfortable.
2. Make it to the point that you are feeling relaxed.
3. Now focus on your legs as it releases tension.
4. Next is to lean forward going as far as you can. You can have a pillow or chair to support you if you are not flexible enough.
5. While in the position, close your eye and breathe with your belly gently.
6. Hold on to the position as long as you can handle.
7. Keep your neck and spine long and straight.
8. If you feel like you are bending forward with your shoulders, you can move up a little.
9. Again close your eye and relax as you breathe gently.
Bound Angle Pose – this yoga pose for fertility will help you in open your hips and thighs. In addition, it will also help increases the circulation in the pelvic area. This is why this yoga pose is excellent to help increase fertility and reduce menstrual pain.
1. Sit down with your legs straight in front of you. Now raise your pelvis with the help of a blanket if you have tight hips. Now bend your kneed and pull your heels going to your pelvis. After that, drop your knees on the sides and press your soles together.
2. Now pull your heels as close to your pelvis as you can.
3. Always see to it that your back is straight. Now lift your breastbone upward while bringing your shoulders low very gently.
4. Breathe gently with your abdominal muscles gently and hold this position as long as you can.
5. If you feel like you are done, just lift your kneed and straighten your legs to your front.
Relaxation Pose – even though this is the most relaxed yoga poses, you will also enjoy various benefits it can offer including its ability to reduce stress and increase fertility. This pose can be done with both partners.
1. Stay relaxed as you lie on the floor.
2. Next is to relax your body as well as your jaw.
3. Now close your eyes and observe your breathing.
4. Make a long inhale slowly then make a long exhale slowly.
5. As you inhale, feel your abdomen lifts and feel the healing energy filling your pelvic organs.
6. As you exhale on the other hand, feel your abdomen at it goes down and feel those what prevents you from conceiving go away.
7. Do the routine five to ten times and allow your breathing creates its own rhythm.
8. When you are done, simply bend one of your knees and roll over to your side. Stay on this position for a while and get up slowly after a few breaths.