We’re all aware that Christmas is about 6 weeks, right?
I’m a little
crazy anxious to get my shopping done well before any mad rush. I’ve always been this way.
Last minute shopping on Christmas Eve makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it!
One of my favorite ways to get shopping done is online.
More often than not you can find great deals, online coupons and free shipping codes…so why would I lug two small kids into the cold and into the busy mall when I could have everything I need sent directly to my house?
A couple friends of mine just introduced me to two new ways to save even more with online shopping so I wanted to share them with you!
- Ebates is one of the leaders of online Cash Back Shopping. You go through their site to your favorite online retailers and get cash back on every purchase you make.
- Joining Ebates is always free – you’ll never pay anything. Then, once a quarter they will mail you a check or transfer to your PayPal account.
- Ebates, like almost every other online shopping center, gets a commission from the stores when you make a purchase and instead of keeping all the money they make, they share a portion with you!
Shop at Home
- ShopAtHome.com is one of the largest websites offering free online coupons, grocery coupons, cash back rewards, free samples, restaurant coupons and contests.
- The site is unique from other online deal sites because it gives cash back to shoppers for purchases made through ShopAtHome.com.
- You can earn up to 35 percent Cash Back, Daily Deals featuring Extra Cash Back , free shipping for selected orders, plus exclusive double and triple Cash Back promotions. They also offer a variety of free local and national coupons.
I’m so glad I learned about these before I made all my holiday purchases.
Frugal moms might also use a Things Remembered coupon to save money when shopping online.
I hope I saved you some money too!