The second super bloggy mom featured in Mommy’s Must Have Monday:
Noelle, 5th grade teacher and mom to 7 month old Olive
My must-have item is the Bumkins Superbib.
I bought these in a 3-pack per a recommendation of another fellow mommy, and boy, I don’t regret the $20 price tag one bit. In fact, they’re worth every penny and here’s why:
- They’re cute! They have adorable patterns to choose from, not just the solid colors.
- They cover tons of space! I haven’t had to change an outfit after a meal yet! (The baby’s. Mine, however, are a different story.)
- They rinse off. I clean them when I clean out Olive’s food bowls and spoons right there in the kitchen sink.
- They are odor and stain-resistant.
- They are machine-washable. I love not having to wash the bib after each use. I launder these little guys about once a week, and just rinse after each use.
- They have a pocket to catch all the gunky food from going into the highchair/carpet/floor.
I mean, really…they definitely live up to the name Superbib. If your baby is an extreme slob, Bumkins even makes a full-length sleeved bib.